here we go again to update my blog. This month was a little strange. On PS strangely I can not play mixed games, the men avoid me and play a little, so I'm playing mostly NL Holdem HU. Then there was the great initiative of PIW about the school and I thought I would try to "scrounge"
a period of coaching Free. Like so many, in fact, "I tried and I had a very nice ass blow
... I was chosen for a period of coaching for HU Holdem with Valerio Antar3s, very good guy and very helpful. As I said, I have always played HU holdem on PS from € 20 with profit and I hope that coaching leads to further improvement (especially to remove some leak). The coaching will be on Power Poker, which I will have room on the ground several HU and start from € 10 for water temperature, then just level up. Before I start with Valerio started testing a little room to play some games to 10 €: outrageous. I found it very great difficulty to get the perspective of a level that will not play. In fact we must consider that the level of PS is on average higher than any other room, and considering that I had to level down, then it is clear that I have to revise well for my game. Indeed, the first HU were a total ruin: I got slapped left and right and then a series of impressive bursts. Then I found it amazing how 90% of the players I have met all of the calling station: mortacci them, not folds ever ... and for me it was really difficult to play against. Moral: At the beginning I was pretty down, then I managed to recover, and 24 HU, are now in perfect balance. To conclude: the rake ... MY GOD ... it is very high. You really have to win lots of positive ROI for HU, but with time and study I will succeed for sure. For now I leave you, stay tuned
0 comments:
Post a Comment