Saturday, February 5, 2011

Newborn Chest Rattle Breathing

shooting late!

My day starts in February. After a week of illness are now able to resume with the poker. I spent a week really horrible stomach ache, headache infinite, fatigue, vomiting stimulus. Finally today I feel fine, thanks to the mineral supplements. So I started in the afternoon session, topped by a small 4 HU: 3 of 8game and 1 stud hi. The session ended with a 4 wins to 4, but without many twists and tears. During HU stud, I was in 2x mode (I was also on a table 8game), and in one hand I showed AA. I betta in all streets and he called with only around 55. Clearly write the play if he knew in a playful tone and his response was as follows "Shut up you bastard." These are the people who often meet at the tables, and that you are strong behind a monitor. Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment