As announced in the last post, I started to grind on HU power poker. Mind you, only HU NL Holdem. Meanwhile Tuesday I made my first lesson in coaching Antar3s ... really good and thorough. We have looked at my hand history of a HU from € 20 bet on poker stars against a player pretty soon. So I started playing on this new room. The beginnings were disastrous: the environment, level low level players and above all really bad. I suffered more outbreaks this week that in my entire life. To help you understand what is the level at € 10 I show you two hands that speak for themselves:
Hero
1910 1090 Oppo Oppo (button) 30 Hero 60 with KK
Oppo open Pusha
Hero calls Oppo shows
T5S:) Here
preflop I'm ahead 83% and he has only 17% because they are suited
A897J Board and the idiot closes scale.
The next is almost like
Bui 20/40
Hero 1675 chips 1265 chips
Oppo
Hero button raise 80 (I just always open standard 2x) re-raise
Oppo 240 - aggrodonk is opposite, so it can 3bettare with ATC
all-in Hero
Oppo Instant-CALL
Hero shows TT
Oppo shows J6s (Embee are in color:))
Board
smooth and win ... I hope I was a little clearer.
To close I want to post my chart holdem manager after the first 136 games. In practice
won well over 55% of the HU but the profit is virtually zero, because the rake you pay is crazy: in a HU from € 10, the rake is € 1 ... incredible. However, I
a bonus of € 400 to unlock and so far I have unlocked € 25, so we earned a little something. The green line is the profit, profit is the blue + bonus (actual earnings), the red of the "luck" during games
0 comments:
Post a Comment