Monday, November 22, 2010

Where Can I Buy A Tutu In Jersey City

HU won 19 in a row

Today we stopped a streak of 19 consecutive head's up losers. The most that I could do was 14 in a row. Today I was just coming over to 19. In these 19 there are 16 of 8game and 3 stud hi. It begins again. Meanwhile
I would like to stress the importance of a book that is having on me in the character of stability of the mindset: the book is Poker Business Dusty Schmidt. A really interesting book. For those not familiar Dusty is the only online grinder that had never turned a negative month, winning in five years about $ 3.000.000.000. An extraordinary player who has made poker his business. There are many interesting concepts, but not about strategy or poker player. The book helps to turn poker into a real company. It helps a lot from a psychological point of view. I recommend reading it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment