Last night he played the main event ICCOP 2010 with a guaranteed € 500.00. Members were assured over and 6608 ... incredible. To arrive at a premium had to be in the top 855 ... no mean feat. It starts with 20,000 chips and blinds will be 20 minutes. In any case beak with a quiet table "only" 2 players who do very little good and the bad weather. Chase with nothing and when something is because they are played straight draw etc.. One of them really catches a lot of straight draw. Do not ever hand monstrous beak, but when I see AA and KK all folds. On another occasion with the usual KK man called on the board there is an A and I am forced to fold. Interesting hands to show there are none. What you see has been played at 3:20
Here I go up to 118K with 88 set at the flop with A9 and opposition (at the flop), I put the remains and doubling
The bubble burst at 4.18 and I'm still inside. Then the CL
me back
He rilangia MP from A3 with 50K from SB I push with QK, and he called with a Q on the flop goes back to 90K
And this is the last hand I win
Oppo little more aggressive but short of me push with TT, I call with AQ, Q on the flop and I get to 140K
At 5 push with AK 130K bill for chips and JJ ... classic coin flip. 560 ° white board and go out for just 165 € ... after 9 hours of torneo.Peccato but I was too tired.
0 comments:
Post a Comment