Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cost Of Mitral Valverepair

My son Stephen

Today I will speak of something that has nothing to do with poker. I'll talk to my son Stephen, 5 years on 28 November. Very lively child, but over time it is soothing, but in the meantime has earned the nickname Gianburrasca kindergarten. I love my child as anyone who is with his own. The point is that Stephen is capable of being transformed into an angel and the devil after a few seconds. In recent years he has been able to break the glass case of the stay, the windshield of my car, a glass table for my mother-in-law, a wall in the kitchen, 3 pieces of kitchen toys to thousands, in fact I do not dare to quantify damages. In any case Monday it has made one of the her, but this time the damage he has suffered, and without a fault in a direct way. In practice goes from kindergarten to 15.30 and my wife goes to pick it up. Stefano returns home and out of the car close the door, but still ...... the ring finger of his right hand crushed in the door. Olga runs immediately to open the door but note that the finger came out a lot of blood. , And lacerated finger nail. She calls me at work and home runs. We bring the child to the emergency room immediately. The make-rays and found a fracture of the finger. Now he will be 20 days at home. Here it is in the picture as it shows his broken finger. I love you son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment