To understand who I was before, the first hand I had literally got "only" 700 chips, with practice starting in 2200 vs 800 ... I was going slowly, because here I was almost to 1200.
premise that the game of holdem NL HU from 10 € just to relax and not constantly, especially when are waiting for opponents to the 8game.
Before this hand seemed tight, push preflop in a couple of occasions, but did not give me the impression of being a madman up to this hand.
I should point out that when I PUSHed he snapp alcunissima instant without hesitation, thinks he has the best hand.
PokerStars Game # 51692871096: Tournament # 324999714, € 9.28 + € 0.72 EUR Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level II (15/30) - 26/10/2010 15:22:11 GMT [2010/10 / 26 9:22:11 ET]
Table '324999714 1 '2-max Seat # 2 is the button Seat 1
: itm1 (1180 in chips) Seat 2
: campgion (1820 in chips)
campgion: posts small blind 15
itm1: posts big blind 30
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to itm1 [Jc Jh]
campgion: raises 60 to 90
itm1: raises 1090 to 1180 and is all-in
campgion: calls 1090
*** FLOP *** [4h Jd Qc]
*** TURN *** [4h Jd Qc] [Td]
*** RIVER *** [4h Jd Qc Td] [As]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
itm1: shows [Jc Jh] (three of a kind, Jacks)
campgion: shows [Tc 9c] (a pair of Tens)
itm1 collected 2360 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2360 Seat 2: campgion (button) (small blind) Showed [Tc 9c] and lost with a pair of Tens
Before this hand seemed tight, push preflop in a couple of occasions, but did not give me the impression of being a madman up to this hand.
I should point out that when I PUSHed he snapp alcunissima instant without hesitation, thinks he has the best hand.
PokerStars Game # 51692871096: Tournament # 324999714, € 9.28 + € 0.72 EUR Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level II (15/30) - 26/10/2010 15:22:11 GMT [2010/10 / 26 9:22:11 ET]
Table '324999714 1 '2-max Seat # 2 is the button Seat 1
: itm1 (1180 in chips) Seat 2
: campgion (1820 in chips)
campgion: posts small blind 15
itm1: posts big blind 30
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to itm1 [Jc Jh]
campgion: raises 60 to 90
itm1: raises 1090 to 1180 and is all-in
campgion: calls 1090
*** FLOP *** [4h Jd Qc]
*** TURN *** [4h Jd Qc] [Td]
*** RIVER *** [4h Jd Qc Td] [As]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
itm1: shows [Jc Jh] (three of a kind, Jacks)
campgion: shows [Tc 9c] (a pair of Tens)
itm1 collected 2360 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2360 Seat 2: campgion (button) (small blind) Showed [Tc 9c] and lost with a pair of Tens
0 comments:
Post a Comment