Saturday, October 23, 2010

Grinnall Grinnall Scorpion For Sale

100 of these 8game

And I 8game of 100 HU, a number almost certainly irrelevant, but important to me. Also because 8game play well, I'm feasting with the razz and Omaha hi always HU. Time due to ground so I can not but play enough. Also in this period there are ICOOP. As already written, I had won a ticket to the main event, but I did not stop there, because I won a ticket in omaha hi just winning satellite. But instead of playing the event in Omaha that I preferred to play the day after HORSE. I played very well, entering the top ten of over 270 players. Then I underwent a series of blasts that left me truly speechless, and the disappointment was endless. Released around the 100 th position with very much regret. Then I won a satellite to 22 people of different races, where the 1st won the ticket, and this too has gone through. But the Razz tournament was another huge disappointment. As soon as the tournament razz me are dipped in a satellite event for the 8 NL holdem (250,000 € guaranteed) with the only ticket to the first, and this was won. I would say that I'm playing really well, but I'm missing something more important to the paw. I do not know if tomorrow's event will play holdem, but these days I will try to secure more tickets to win because at least I would like to participate in the event of stud. In any case I will keep you informed. Night all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment