This time I will tell you how he went in a club tournament played Friday October 15. I go into the tournament begins at 21.00 and 22.00. Strangely, this evening there were few people, about 18 participants. The buy-in is € 30 with 5000 chips, with the ability to make a rebuy within the 4th level. I know the level of the players, and very little would be a compliment to call it ... but we know what level the player's typically Italian. In any case, and the only hand that you win with KK that brings me a little over 6000 chips .... then nothing else until the very last fateful hand of the famous 4th level, the one where if a test is short Sculati or go to double rebuy. I am BB and limper there are two, one of which player I respect and that is quite sensible. Decided to go with J9 sqeeze so that they can fold and I can sneak, but the meaning becomes meaningless, and having about 3000 chips decide to call, saying he wanted to give me the chips to make rebuys. Call my allin and turns J8. My hand dominates, except that the board gives him a straight on the river and all the rest with just 1,700 chips and the last in the standings, with no possibility of being able to rebuy. I curse all the saints for the misfortune that haunts me, but I can calm down and resume after the break ... after a few hands pin 88 and the table chip leader of the island with me ... AJ coin flip that makes me twice and we are about 4000. Sneaks a little but nothing great. This game is closed and arrival at the final table with about 5000. BB and AKs are spiked when one of the deep stack on the button raises me and I will send the remains, the genius with snapp T8off, A and 2-up on the flop for me. I climb the 10,000, and between a raise a push to steal when I go up to 12,500 more by BB, the famous player of the J8, a blind war with 12,000 before I push. I slowly turn the first card is an 8 and say that if there is an A or in another 8 snapp the moment, for him A high card would have raised me not to put away the remains enon. If he had a couple would always push. A8 pin and call him, he turns A5 nice and smooth, 2-up call ... board. We stay in 4, with 3 to go to money. Fold hands like AT and TT until 2 clash and hurt. I doubled over and we remain with me in 3 chip leader with about 65000. We arrive at the highlight of the evening hand. The genius of the doubling of my hand with T8, the blinds 2000/4000 raises to 12000 and I with ATs I stand by BB: A85 flop .... I check him allin. At this point he thinks a lot and finally decides to call. What will come? Well turns QKoff, nothing cosmic. I did not ace, but the hell I am not aligned with anything!! Bottom line: turn K river Q !!!!! Now when I go down to about 20,000 by push with 22 SB and BB call with A8, the river and 8 days. Poor third place and 90 euros for nothing. With this I wanted to tell what level of bad Italian players idiots. Night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment