Monday, January 31, 2011

Vicky - Gbd-vicky.com - Hc

End of January: What a day ... the monthly

Here we are at the end of January and to sum up this first month of 2011. We begin to see what we played together: NL holdem head's up from € 20, 8game head's up from € 10, € 20 and € 30 and a few head's up stud from € 10 and € 20. The tally comes to 182 games (a few if you want) and a fair profit in excess of the € 500 only this month. Here's my SharkScope


As I said I played well head's up NL holdem. After a bad start to run with bangs crazy, I managed to recover and again I made a profit. Here my shark and the graph of holdem manager.

As you can see, holdem manager says I'm runni well. The red and green one are very close, then I would be even a little strangely lucky, but we talk about a couple of buy-in.

close with the 8game: I have taken several bad beats, Sculati huge part of some players who click on the event. Now it's become almost impossible to play vs. players who do not know the rules.


on pokerstars I made about 1800 PPV, so if I want to chase Pochini Supernova status. The problem are the commitments that I have: the evening is always busy with the moderation of the forum PIW and 2 times a week I coach from a guy, very good, he is learning well and getting good results. Since March I shake a little and then I can see if you can. Meanwhile, let's go ahead and try to make profit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment