As mentioned earlier to increase the size of game, I'm playing too HU NL holdem. The problem is that there are too many pigs, but very many. Bursts that arrive are embarrassing.
Here I post one, just to let you know who I'm dealing with. HU € 20 NL Holdem on PS.it
As you can see, they try to make smart when then are in a truck, and sculptors to do shit. And this is one of many. Otherwise this place only to take back angry. In any case between an outbreak and the other was below € 55. Then I stopped and got out. In the evening I started the session. I forfeited 5 HU in a row, winning the first two holdem from € 20 and then 3 8game from € 20, making me finish the Sesion in surplus of € 28, after 19 HU. The ride made me relax and I brought back quite busy. This month we are about 300 € of profit, but I consider that I'm playing just because of the work on PIW and coaching with my student. Just take me to deliver a greater mass. A mid-year in December I'll be able to say whether or not to Supernova, and now I can not say. Meanwhile, later this month should I do goldstar quietly, with a good profit. Last very important thing in the world rankings are SharkScope up to 4 categories, here is the picture speaks for itself with the gold star:)
For those not familiar with statistics can give you a little help SharkScope:
Username: itm1
Games played: 2508 (all matches are made on pokerstars.it always)
average earnings: € 2.34 (€ 2.34 on average earnings in every game I play)
Average Stake: € 16 (the average buy-in is € 16)
ROI: 20% (Return Of Investiment: that is what I fall in percentage terms, on basis of what I invest)
Total income: € 5,851
Module: Hot (at least if you win three games in a row that gives hot, if they win 6 superhot below, if you lose three in a row Tilt, and 6 in a row supertilt)
Abilità /100: 83 (skill varies from 50 to 100 to 100 is not no one, while 90% of the players is below 80%)
Message: I am now in the world rankings of mixed games:
5 th in the world level 16 to $ 35
8th at world level in 5 to $ 15 at 11 °
world level 36 to $ 100
7 to the world as a total gain since the beginning of the year in all levels of mixed.
I can not be happy, but we need to improve, no doubt.
We'll update soon and stay tuned.
0 comments:
Post a Comment