BERGAMO. We are always the usual, now we do not even have the strength to get angry in front of the usual banal and trivial excuses that people told us to get rid of their "beloved" man's best friend ... Adopt or buy the dogs love them, love them, but never think the future, do not think, if I separate myself, if I change my house, if you get the stork ... much to lose are always the "beasts". After this brief introduction, I present CEIEN, a beautiful specimen of DOGO ARGENTINO, very docile and loving, about 3 years old, already sterilized, used to live at home, unfortunately for her it's time to find a new family, as in arrival of the stork has no place for her ... but this time it's FOREVER! You will sign the adoption form and you will be subject to periodic checks after the adoption. Anyone interested contact: Laura 340/7887738 - lally68@gmail.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment