Friday, January 8, 2010

Gay Meeting Places Oregon

Re_Use SalottoModaDesign

E' that was a magical evening of November 27 at the Theatre San Martino di Bologna .......... I was in the front row and behind the scenes to put the finishing touches to the models so I fully enjoyed the excitement of seeing parade their creations!
A wonderful emotion and pity only that, taken by euphoria I forgot my camera in the car!
Anyway here are the first pictures taken for Tread lightly, the new organization from Bologna who was conceived and organized the first edition of "Green-to-wear, fashion km 0.






...... dress with this collection of wool inserted in the bodice ...........



this is combined with ObiPop and cape with chain necklaces!



....... This is the final photo with models and designers .......... me, you see only a black cape ........ then the photographer and the place!


0 comments:

Post a Comment