Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rhino V Holo Plans Areas

Where to Find Free Doll Patterns


It 's a bit I had in mind this post. I often ask where to find patterns free or for sale on the net, so I decided to collect all the resources found online on the subject so as to have a really useful post.
'll update the post with new addresses as soon as I find out if you want to point out some I'll be happy to integrate them into your post.

Here's what I found on the free patterns for dolls ...


  • Excellent material from the trunk of her grandmother on
  • are in English and in inches of the patterns Doll maker
  • Very useful information of the patterns of Rosanna Sarta not only dolls. Definitely well done
  • material Roberta De Marchi
  • Other interesting stuff on the English site Sewing
  • If you're mad even dolls representing the Eastern time Anime Anime Dolls for you.
  • Large quantity and quality of patterns on Doll Connection
  • Finally un'ultilissima step by step guide on Costume Doll
  • cloth dolls, Italian blog full of resources and information

0 comments:

Post a Comment